You missed it This great deal for The Beaufort Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
The Beaufort Inn
A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite ($147); Two-Night Stay for Two on Weekdays in a Garden Cottage Room ($287); or Two-Night Stay for Two on Weekends in a Garden Cottage Room and a $25 Gift Card for Southern Graces Bistro ($329)
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Sometimes, we could all use a little Southern comfort—and we're not talking Alabama Slammer shots. Find it under the towering magnolias, amid the antebellum architecture in Beaufort, South Carolina.
Kick back in laidback Lowcountry-style with an Escape to The Beaufort Inn, a pink-painted mansion in the middle of Beaufort's charming, Spanish-moss-draped historic district. Its lush gardens and stately interiors (think indulgent linens and original artwork) make it easy to see why it landed a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's 2006 Gold List.
Unwind for two nights in a garden cottage room ($287 on Sundays through Thursdays; $329 on Fridays and Saturdays) or one night in a luxury suite ($147) for two.
Some garden cottage rooms feature a private porch or balcony, a king-size bed and sitting area, and a cast-iron soaking tub and rainwater shower; many of the luxury suites feature decorative fireplaces.
Parking and wireless Internet are gratis, as are full breakfasts—with made-to-order omelets, fresh fruit, and pastries—and light afternoon treats. A bottle of wine sets the chilled-out mood as soon as you arrive.
Forget all your cares with a stroll through the lovely Waterfront Park that sits along the Beaufort River, only a block from the inn, and kick back in a porch-style swing. Water views get even more stunning a short drive away at Hunting Island State Park, which features five miles of beaches, thousands of acres of marsh and maritime forest, a tranquil lagoon for kayaking, and a fishing pier (keep an eye out for dolphins).
For dinner, settle in at the inn's acclaimed Southern Graces Bistro, where weekend guests staying in a garden cottage room will have a $25 gift card. Here, Lowcountry favorites—she-crab soup with pimento cheese straws; shrimp and grits "sushi"—get an upscale twist from former Iron Chef competitor Christopher Hewitt.
Ready to really put your feet up? Indulge in another Escape perk—a 15-percent discount on treatments like a hot stone massage, exfoliating sugar scrub, or mani/pedi at The Beaufort Day Spa.
Just 70 miles south of Charleston, Beaufort echos its Lowcountry counterpart with a well-preserved historic district, numerous cultural and outdoor options, and a wealth of galleries, boutiques, and restaurants serving Lowcountry fare—this is Southern comfort you'll want to drink up.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel May 21 to August 31, 2012 and December 1, 2012 to January 30, 2013 excluding blackout dates listed below
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/26, 6/1-2, 6/8-9, 7/6-7, 7/13-14, 12/28-29, 1/1-1/4/2013
- Voucher is valid for two people; based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes 15% off at the Beaufort Day Spa, up to $200 value
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel May 21 to August 31, 2012 and December 1, 2012 to January 30, 2013 excluding blackout dates listed below
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 5/26, 6/1-2, 6/8-9, 7/6-7, 7/13-14, 12/28-29, 1/1-1/4/2013
• Voucher is valid for two people; based upon double occupancy
• Voucher includes 15% off at the Beaufort Day Spa, up to $200 value
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms