The garden veranda, red-tile roof, and lush lawn -- all perched on a hilltop overlooking Temecula Valley -- give Miramonte Winery a distinctly romantic feel. Stroll the peaceful grounds, ripe with premium Rhone grapes, with this deal:
• $25 ($75 value) for a winery tour with ten tastings and a wine appreciation class
• Sommelier will select your samples from a continuously rotating menu
• Pair each wine with a different finger food prepared by the resident chef
• Wind down with sangria on the veranda, and take home a souvenir logo glass
• Get 10% off in-store bottle purchases on the day of your visit
A Vineyard Above the Fray
A popular music venue and wedding destination, this contemporary-chic tasting room affords guests panoramic views of the valley and a close-up look at fine French oak barrels. The artisan wines feature deep, graceful, balanced flavors and aromas with subtly adventurous accents -- and they're all crafted using sustainable practices.
Want more? Check out Miramonte Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013
Winery Tour with Sweeping Views of Temecula Valley
- from $25