For a meal that truly roks, head to RokPrime Steakhouse & Grille. This San Juan Capistrano restaurant is the first in Orange County to utilize the unique Rok method of cooking.
• $49 ($106 value) for a four-course dinner for two
• $90 ($214 value) for a four-course dinner for four
• One non-alcoholic beverage and soup or salad (Caesar, wedge, or mixed green) per person
• One appetizer (up to a $10 value) per couple -- think risotto cakes or truffled fries
• One entrée per person: Chilean sea bass, half roasted chicken, braised short ribs, or filet mignon
• One dessert per couple: crème brûlée or fondue, cheesecake, or warm butter cake
Hot off the Stone
This steak lover's haven starts the process by selecting top-quality USDA Prime beef that's also hormone-free (much like the poultry and pork). Those top-quality meats are then placed on all-natural volcanic stones before quickly being cooked inside a 752-degree oven. This fast, high-temp style allows your fare to stay tender and juicy -- without the help of added fats or oils. It then comes out on the stone (pictured), ready for you to dig in and enjoy.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013
RokPrime Steakhouse & Grille
Four-Course Dinner at an Orange County Pioneer
enjoy $57 savings
- from $49