You missed it This great deal for Vaucluse is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$20 or $50 to Spend on Food and Drink
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$20$13
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
All-You-Can-Eat Gaucho Dinner
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$90$60
Meat District Co.
$30 to Spend on American Food
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$30$15
2 Entrées and 2 Fresh Juices
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$29$17
$40 to Spend on Seared Scallops and More for Lunch, or a Lunch or Dinner for Two with Drinks
You don't have to order the $10,000 Martini at this buzzed-about bar and restaurant to brush up against Hollywood royalty, the location -- in what was once Charlie Chaplin's home -- already takes care of that:
• $20 for $40 to spend on lunch
• $65 ($131 value) for lunch or dinner with drinks for two people
• Lunch or dinner: two salads or small plates, two pizzas or entrées, and a dessert
"Nicest people ever work here, Food is very good and each seat offers both a unique and intimate open high-end lounge feel. Good for couples, groups or singles. GO."
- Facebook Reviewer
Like They Do it Down Under
Owned by a husband-and-wife team from Sydney -- who also oversee the bar -- this new Australian-inspired restaurant has made a big name for itself in a matter of months. Patrons have been calling it an "excellent addition to the neighborhood" for its "great food" and equally great ambiance, with a vibe that is both welcoming and luxurious. Dine al fresco on the patio, cozy up by the fire, or take a seat at the crisp white, leather-fronted bar, and take your pick of small plates like the salt and pepper calamari with roasted red pepper aioli, or the double-cut Australian lamb chops with sweet potatoes and blackberry sauce. Wood-fired pizzas with toppings like burrata cheese, pesto, and Italian sausage are to die for, but make sure not to miss out on the specialty cocktails -- like the Rose Petal martini, made with actual rose water -- which are offered for far less than a $10,000 price tag.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Valid only for dine-in; takeout is valid for lunch only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 2 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Valid only for dine-in; takeout is valid for lunch only
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms