You missed it This great deal for 8-Limbs is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Sankofa Soap Studio
90-Minute Introductory Soap-Making Class
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$100$59.99
Neeva Kedem Photography
One or Eight Online Photography Workshops
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$179$19
The Art Room LA
2.5-Hour Painting Party with Wine and Materials
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$39$29
Fire Glass Studio
Glass Fusion Classes for Kids and Adults
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$50$25
back by popular demand:
Learn How to Sew at this Silverlake/Echo Park Hot Spot
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A supportive educational facility offering sewing and fashion design classes, 8-Limbs will set you on your way to crafting your own clothing, creating your own design ideas, making your own patterns, and more:
• $37 ($75 value) for a Sewing Machine Operation class
• $37 ($75 value) for a Build a Grocery Tote class
• $90 ($180 value) for a Clothing Construction class (levels I, II, or III)
In the Sewing Machine Operation class, you'll focus on learning the five basic machine settings, the needle system, how to correctly thread the machine, and other basic skills. It's a perfect class if you're looking for a basic refresher, or have never sewn before.
During Build a Grocery Tote, you'll use woven non-stretch fabric to construct a functional and reversible tote bag. You should bring pre-made tote straps to class, but you'll receive a demonstration of how to make straps from scratch. The techniques you'll learn are approachable for beginners, but the end-product is an impressive, high-quality lined tote suitable for daily use.
In Clothing Construction I, you'll build a lightweight woven tank top blouse for woman, or a tank top T-shirt for men. It's a great place to start if you have no experience with construction of clothing. Learn to spread fabric properly, trace and cut a pattern, and assemble a garment using a basic sewing machine. Patterns are provided in S/M and M/L men's and women's styles.
In Clothing Construction II, you'll learn how to build a men's, women's, or children's classic stretch-knit T-shirt. One T-shirt is created in this class with sleeves, collar trim, sleeves installed, and edges properly hemmed.
Clothing Construction III is an advanced study in garment engineering. While building a reversible basic T-shirt or a tank top, you'll challenge the mind to think in reverse when building.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 8 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, one child per adult and children left by an adult must be approved by 8 LIMBS
- All services must be redeemed by same customer
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 8 additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All children must be accompanied by an adult, one child per adult and children left by an adult must be approved by 8 LIMBS
• All services must be redeemed by same customer
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms