Established in its picturesque Hilton location back in 2002, Mayer's Lake Ontario Winery & Vineyards is the perfect place to pull up a chair by the fireplace and enjoy delicious fare paired with carefully crafted wines. Discover the joys of beer-, wine-, and cheese-making for yourself with this decadent deal:
• $59 ($125 value) for a beer-making class for two with a 1-gallon kit
• $79 ($160 value) for a beer-making class for two with a 2.5-gallon kit
• $75 ($154 value) for a wine-making class for two with a 2.5-gallon kit
• $129 ($275 value) for a wine-making class for two with a 5-gallon kit
• $75 ($154 value) for a mozzarella-making class for two
Each beer-making class includes the indicated kit along with tastings of four distinct beers. You'll also share cheese, crackers, and a gourmet pizza throughout your educational experience.
Your wine-making class includes the indicated kit along with wine tastings and a gourmet pizza to share while you and your vinting buddy learn the secrets of creating excellent wine.
The mozzarella-making class includes wine tastings, an antipasto platter, a bottle of wine, and pizza to share.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Mayer's Lake Ontario Winery & Vineyards
Beer-, Wine-, or Mozzarella-Making Class for Two with Tastings, Snacks, and More
- from $59