You missed it This great deal for Red Jacket Mountain View Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort
Making a Splash in the White Mountains
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Room with Two Beds
• Four Kahuna Laguna Water Park Passes
• Your Choice of One of the Following: One 30-Minute Massage or One Facial or One Manicure at the On-Site Spa
Rustic in scenery and rough in character, northern New Hampshire's White Mountains are a symbol of New England's simultaneous grit and grace. Sunsets through the region's iconic birch trees make for an ethereal scene, and miles and miles of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value: rugged individualism. Skiers, mountaineers, and wildlife seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns that dot the valleys offer country-style comforts in homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort in North Conway, New Hampshire, sprawls across 25 secluded acres in a wooded lakeside valley in the stunning White Mountains. Hot tubs adorn the campus, and family-size rooms offer a host of amenities from plush beds, jetted tubs, in-room refrigerators, and climate-controlled air-conditioning. Still, the property's biggest draw is the Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. Named one of America's Top 10 Water Parks by TripAdvisor, northern New England's first indoor water park is a balmy 82 degrees all year.
• Indulge in a massage, facial, or manicure at the property's in-house spa
• Enjoy the outdoors by hiking, biking, or horseback riding
• Admiring the flowers along the Conway Scenic Railroad
• Shop the boutique and speciality stores in the scenic downtown area
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013