You missed it This great deal for Almost Famous Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Photography Session with Prints and Digital Image
Neeva Kedem Photography
One or Eight Online Photography Workshops
All-Day Paintball Tickets for 6 + Equipment Rental
America's Best Family Portrait Plan
Photo Packages with 16 or 20 Sessions
Almost Famous Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Play Your Part in Making Your Meal Unforgettable: Enjoy Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Right off Highway 165, in the heart of the city, sits The Historic Branson Central Theatre -- a spot where dinner and a show converge to foster a night of hearty laughs, silly suspense, and delectable eats. Take your pick from one of four shows:
• $40 ($79 value) for two tickets to the interactive murder mystery dinner theatre
• $80 ($159 value) for four tickets to the interactive murder mystery dinner theatre
• Three-course dinner includes Caesar salad; an entrée of chicken, rice, and potatoes; and a decadent cheesecake drizzled with chocolate and raspberries
"The show was amazing! Lots of laughter and audience interaction! Had a great time there! Can't wait to see it again!" - One of More Than 1,500 Facebook Fans
Marriage is Murder: 'Til death do us part has never been as literal as it is in this lethal honeymoon-set play -- after two A-list stars say their vows, their union takes a turn for the worse in this Hollywood-themed whodunnit.
Killagain's Island: A boatload of mayhem and mystery await as you're transported to a shipwrecked isle, where six -- no, five -- castaways try to make the best of things on a tropical crime scene.
Deadly Noises: Tensions arise and murder strikes on the set of Fright Night Live, an ever-popular sketch comedy show, where behind the scenes contentions soon make an appearance in front of the camera, resulting in an eery comedy of errors.
It WAS a Wonderful Life: 'Tis the season for... murder? In this Christmas-themed mystery, George Daily solves his own yuletide execution with the help of a hapless angel and the audience.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms