If you've been wondering what Middle Eastern and British-Indian fare comprises, you'll find it perfectly prepared at Haggarty's, a Forest Avenue eatery dishing up savory fare:
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink
• Start with mushrooms fried in spicy chickpea batter or chicken marinated in spiced yogurt
• House specialty shawarma features succulent chicken or beef hand-carved off the spit
• Pair shawarma sandwich with hearty chicken tikka or a side of fried basmati rice
• Maine magazine raves, "if you love Indian food, you will love Haggarty's"
Want more? Check out Haggarty's on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013
Savor Shawarma, Naan, and Other Brit-Indian Favorites
- from $10