With a casual atmosphere punctuated by Asian-inspired decor and low mood lighting, Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar beckons patrons to feast on hand-rolled sushi and what one guest on Foursquare called the "by far the best massaman curry in the state."
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• Sample fresh sashimi or sushi like the Rainbow, Super Crunch, & Dragon rolls
• Locals recommend the crispy tofu with Thaicoon sauce & chicken satay with peanut sauce
• Warm up with rich, flavorful curries with chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, or tofu
• Other favorites include Pad Thai Noodles, Pad See-U, 3 King Fried Rice, & Panang Curry
"The Panang Curry is the best; it's so good I wake up craving it for breakfast." -- TripAdvisor
Want more? Check out Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013
Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar
Sample Tasty Thai Creations in University Square
- from $15