With a casual atmosphere punctuated by Asian-inspired decor and low mood lighting, Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar beckons patrons to feast on hand-rolled sushi and what one guest on Foursquare called the "by far the best massaman curry in the state."
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• Sample fresh sashimi or sushi like the Rainbow, Super Crunch, & Dragon rolls
• Locals recommend the crispy tofu with Thaicoon sauce & chicken satay with peanut sauce
• Warm up with rich, flavorful curries with chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, or tofu
• Other favorites include Pad Thai Noodles, Pad See-U, 3 King Fried Rice, & Panang Curry
"The Panang Curry is the best; it's so good I wake up craving it for breakfast." -- TripAdvisor
Want more? Check out Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 3, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013
Thaicoon Ricefire & Sushi Bar
Sample Tasty Thai Creations in University Square
popular right now
Camp Blue Ridge
Water Skiing, Go Carts, and Other Activities Make This Two-Week Sle...$1099
Mulch Mart of Powdersville
Double Ground Hardwood Mulch with Optional Included Delivery$28
Mint 2 Thai and Sushi Restaurant
$20 of Thai Fare and Sushi in Anderson$10
Foreigner & Styx at Charter Amphitheatre at Her...
Ticket Package for Two to Foreigner and Styx$70
Gatherings on Main
$16 to Spend at Shabby Chic Café$8