With two area locations open until 10 p.m. most nights, Adventure Landing makes it easy for visitors to enjoy safe, family-oriented fun on any day of the week:
• $8 ($16 value) for a three-attraction family fun pass for one person (Pineville)
• $15 ($33 value) for a three-attraction family fun pass for two people (Pineville)
• $2 ($4 value) for one round of mini golf for kids ages 7 and up (Gastonia)
• $3 ($6 value) for one round of mini golf for adults (Gastonia)
• $10 ($20 value) for 15 tokens for the batting cages (Pineville and Gastonia)
The attractions pass grants access to five of your favorite activities -- choose to play 18 holes of golf, zoom around an outdoor track on a go-kart ride, or opt for one of four rides in the kiddie play land.
The mini golf option lets you tee off on one of three uniquely themed courses; you'll also receive 20 game tokens for use in the arcade.
The batting cages are designed for kiddos and adults over 48 inches in height. Choose from softballs or baseballs at varying rates of speed.
Adventure Landing's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Park Pass, Mini Golf, or Batting Cage Tokens
popular right now
$50 to Spend on Italian Cuisine and Wine$25
1847 Blake House Inn Bed and Breakfast
A Stay for All Seasons in Asheville$135
Charlotte Spartan Sprint: Entry Package$50
Breathe Easy: Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning$69
Amor de Brazil
$35 to Spend on Rodizio-Style Brazilian Cuisine$17