You missed it This great deal for Moness Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Night Self-Catering Stay for Up to Four (£129), Six (£159), or Eight People (£199)
82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Perthshire, Scotland is best known as 'Big Tree Country', but there's more to the region than foliage; it's home to spectacular scenery from soaring forests and plunging glens to winding rivers and towering mountains. Discover the great outdoors from the comfort of a self-catering cottage courtesy of this Escape to the four-star Moness Resort, Aberfeldy.
- Four people will stay for two nights for £129 (up to a £235 value); or make it a stay for six for £159 (up to a £338 value), or for eight for £199 (up to a £410 value).
- Either way, you'll come in from the wilderness to a one-, two-, or three-bedroom cottage, fully furnished with a fitted kitchen, contemporary decor, and views of the gorgeous surrounding landscape.
- If you fancy a night away from your cottage's well-equipped kitchen, The Terrace Bar serves a range of cuisine to suit every taste, and a three-course meal from the table d'hôte menu is available for £15 per diner.
- Alternatively, £25 per person brings a three-course à la carte dinner in the Flemmyng Restaurant. In both cases, meals for children under 12 are available for £6.95.
- Use of the resort's extensive leisure facilities are included throughout your stay, including swimming pool, sauna, and steam room; meanwhile, you'll also receive 30% off treatments taken in the well-appointed spa.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 15 December, 2013