You missed it This great deal for Bistro FORTY6 is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£11) or Four (£22); or Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£24) or Four (£44)
- Save 52%
- 242 purchased
99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
You don't need 46 reasons to take a look at these deals, take our word for it when we say Bistro FORTY6's food speaks for itself.
- For £11 (a £23 value) two people can sit down to a two-course meal from the lunchtime menu.
- Or for £22 (a £46 value) four people can enjoy the same deal.
- Available Monday to Saturday, you'll get a starter and main with a wide range of delicious dishes to choose from, like tiger prawns with garlic and chilli, followed by belly pork with braised cabbage
- While for £24 (up to a £49.70 value) two people can sit down to an evening meal with a starter and main each from the a la carte menu and a glass of wine each.
- And four people can do the same for £44 (up to a £99.40 value).
- Choose a starter from the a la carte menu up to the value of £5.95 such as fresh mussels with spicy tomato and cripsy pancetta, followed by a main up to the value of £14.95 such as pan fried sea bass with grilled asparagus and hollandaise sauce, washed down with a glass of the house wine.
- The evening meal is available Sunday-Wednesday.
- Find this chic eatery on Brentwood Avenue, only a few minutes walk from West Jesmond Metro Station.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy By 11 April, 2014