You missed it This great deal for Oak Newcastle is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Starter and Main Course for Two (£22), Four (£43) or Six (£65) People
- Save 51%
- 308 purchased
88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantagedchildren across the UK.
Looking for a solid night out, where good food and an excellent atmosphere stand firm? Well put roots down at Oak Newcastle as a meal out here runs rings around the rest:
- For £22 (up to a £44.90 value) enjoy a starter and main course each for two people.
- Or pay £43 (up to a £89.60 value) and get the same deal for four people.
- Alternatively, £65 (up to a £134.70 value) will get the same offer for six.
- Starters include the likes of king prawn tempura or loaded potato skins, while mains await such as chicken Diane -- or seafood risotto, or a Chef's Tuscan lamb stew.
- The busy restaurant and bar can be found at the bottom of Dean Street in the recently refurbished Milburn House in the thriving Quayside area.
- Not valid during December.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy By 13 March, 2014