You've tried to instill a sense of art appreciation in your kiddos, but these offers from Seize the Clay on Poplar Avenue will take them to the hands-on realm of art creation:
• $22 (regularly $45) for a Paint Like a Pottery Pro class
Participants ages 16 and older will learn the ins and outs of pottery painting with each class featuring a different project, as well as various techniques.
• $23 (regularly $45) for a canvas-painting class
An instructor will guide you, step-by-step, into painting a pre-selected image.
• $17 (regularly $34) for a glass fusion class
Learn the process of designing, cutting, and assembling your own glass work like plates and bowls.
• $37 (regularly $75) for a pottery wheel class
Shape your own cylindrical piece of pottery as an instructor teaches you the basics of wheel throwing. After your piece is bisque fired, you can paint it before the final glazing.
• $37 (regularly $75) for a hand-building class up to three people
You and up to two friends will use various tools and techniques to shape a 12-pound block of clay during this 2.5-hour class. After firing, you can paint it before the final glazing.
• $121 (regularly $250) for two weekly Pottery Pro classes
Over the course of these classes, you'll build a challenging pottery piece, fire it, paint it, and then glaze it.
Want more? Check out Seize the Clay on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013
Seize the Clay
Foster Your Child's Creativity with Hands-On Art Classes
- from $22