95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As the world's oldest beverage, every culture has its version of beer; sip the Pacific Northwest's at Snoqualmie Brewery and Taproom. The inviting taproom features warm gold lighting and plenty of unique brews for an experience that's pure Puget Sound.
• $11 ($24 value) for two pints of beer, one growler, and one growler fill
• Survey The Usual Suspects; we like the Black Frog Stout with espresso character
• Taste Washington Cascade hops in Copperhead Pale Ale
• Seasonal and Rotating Ales include Spring Fever or Summer Beer
• Local brewers have been bringing beer to downtown Snoqualmie since 1997
Want more? Check out Snoqualmie Brewery and Taproom on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2013
Snoqualmie Brewery and Taproom
Say Cheers to a Craft Beer Tasting
enjoy $13 savings
- from $11