You missed it This great deal for Victory Sports and Fitness is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Victory Sports and Fitness
21-Day Bootcamp and Meal Plan Guidance
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The last time you purchased what you thought was a book on weight loss, it was called "The Hunger Games." Abandon the District 12 starvation plan and jump on today's deal at Stillwater's Victory Sports and Fitness, whose 21-day bootcamp and guidance on how to create a healthful meal plan can be yours for $45 (a $125 value). Designed by a former marine and current personal trainer, this regimen will have you lifting, running, jumping, sweating, and generally shedding calories. In a variety of classes, you'll do squats, climb steps, Marine-crawl (naturally) under obstacles, squeeze out crunches, use medicine balls, run laps, and more, as the nutritional advice keeps you feeling full yet energized. This 64%-off deal might get you the most flab-killing routine you've Everdeen.
Want more? Check out Victory Sports and Fitness on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2012
the fine print
- Limit one per person per visit
- Class space subject to availability
- All classes must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared
- May be used over multiple visits
- New clients only
- Meal plan included; food not included
- Waiver must be signed
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit one per person per visit
• Class space subject to availability
• All classes must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared
• May be used over multiple visits
• New clients only
• Meal plan included; food not included
• Waiver must be signed
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms