When the long miles are wearing on your ride, pull into this service center, where techs with more than ten years of combined experience can inspect your auto and change your oil, or restore your showroom finish:
• $42 ($85 value) for a basic auto detailing package for a sedan
• $52 ($105 value) for a basic auto detailing package for a mid-size SUV
• $62 ($125 value) for a basic auto detailing package for a large SUV or truck
• $35 ($69 value) for a vehicle maintenance package for a four-cylinder car
• $39 ($79 value) for a vehicle maintenance package for a six-cylinder car
• $42 ($84 value) for a vehicle maintenance package for an eight-cylinder car
The basic detail includes hand shampooing and drying, degreasing and dressing of tires and wheel wells, fender scrubbing, and exterior inlet air vents cleaning, plus a dual carnuaba/cleaner wax applied by hand to shine and protect for up to three months. Inside, the door, trunk jambs, and all air vents will be cleaned and the team will fully vacuum the interior and shampoo the floor mats. Interior windows, mirrors, and gauges will be cleaned to a streak-free shine and the exterior windows will be treated for added rain protection.
The vehicle maintenance service includes an inspection of all four tires and repairs if needed, a saftey check of the spare tire, computerized balance and rotation, a partial synthetic oil change and new filter replacement, topping off of major fluids, and a 24-point vehicle inspection.
One2One Wheel and Tire Center's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 29, 2013
One2One Wheel and Tire Center
Auto Detailing or Vehicle Maintenance Package
- from $42