You missed it This great deal for The Inn at Ragged Edge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
The Inn at Ragged Edge
A Two-Night Stay for Two, Wine Tastings for Two, Two Tickets for Gettysburg "Cyclorama, Film and Museum Experience," and More
99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When your life moves as quickly as a jet plane, you need a getaway to move at a train's pace. Settle into the calming speed of a two-night Escape at The Inn at Ragged Edge, and take in the pastoral setting of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania ($274).
Stationed amid breeze-swept trees and a meandering stream—and just a quick transfer from the Gettysburg National Military Park and surrounding wineries—this historic mansion is your one-way ticket to a relaxing holiday. Bring a plus one aboard, and set your sights on one of the inn's nine traditional accommodations.
Roll past the porch that once welcomed the dignified guests of Colonel Moorhead C. Kennedy, the celebrated president of the Cumberland Valley Railroad and vice president of the Pennsylvania Railroad, at the turn of the 20th century. Turn into your room—where you'll find wine, fruit, cheese, and fresh flowers—and cool your engines on a cozy king- or queen-size bed.
Spin your wheels to the Adams County Winery for up to six courtesy tastings for two, and then see how many fellow wineries can fit into your timetable on the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail. After dinner, bring along your included gourmet chocolates to a movie at the Majestic Theater in downtown Gettysburg.
Stay on the comfort track, even if you have to check your emails on the inn's free Wi-Fi, by spending your morning in a plush robe. Chug, chug, chug a cup of coffee alongside your fresh breakfast, and then detour to the Gettysburg battlefield with your two tickets for the "Cyclorama, Film and Museum Experience" in tow.
"There are few landmarks as touching as the Gettysburg National Military Park... More than 30 miles of marked roads lead through the park, highlighting key battle sites," Fodor's says.
Return to the inn to drink the last of your wine on the wide front porch, and then sound your whistle for a return trip home.
Load up your steerage and embark on this slow-paced Escape—or you may end up kicking yourself in the caboose.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
the fine print
- Up to four vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid April 19, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27, 6/30-7/4, 8/31-9/2, 10/5-6, and 10/12-13
- Based on double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- The Inn at Ragged Edge Policies apply
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-out
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Up to four vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid April 19, 2012 - April 30, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Blackout dates are 5/25-27, 6/30-7/4, 8/31-9/2, 10/5-6, and 10/12-13
• Based on double occupancy
• Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
• The Inn at Ragged Edge Policies apply
• Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-out
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms