Raise the mainsail, luff the jib, prepare to come about -- and learn what those things actually mean -- when you take a two-hour sailing class at the Annapolis Sailing School, which has been showing people the ropes since 1959.
• $79 (regularly $180) for a two-hour beginner group sailing lesson for one person
• $150 (regularly $360) for a two-hour beginner group sailing lesson for two people
• Hop on a 24-foot Rainbow sailboat to learn all the basics from experienced teachers
• Classes begin in April and are conveniently held seven days a week
• Sessions are 9-11 a.m., 12-2 p.m., or 3-5 p.m.
• Located on Back Creek, off Bembe Beach Road
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2013
Annapolis Sailing School
Feel the Wind in Your Hair When You Learn to Sail
- from $79