Called "New York's best kept secret" by Time Out New York, Grotto is a hidden gem that offers up a romantic candlelit dining room, seriously authentic Italian menu, well-curated wine list, and stunning private garden. Discover this amazing establishment:
• $29 ($77 value) for dinner for two with one appetizer, two pastas, one dessert, and two wines
• $75 ($160 value) for dinner for four with two apps, four pastas, two desserts and a wine bottle
• Start with buffalo mozzarella with basil, grilled octopus, or a seasonal crostini
• Enjoy pastas and risottos topped with short ribs, fresh seafood, pancetta, and more
• Finish with a decadent tiramisu or a homemade gelato to round out an amazing experience
Blink and You'd Miss It... and You Don't Want To
Praised by major publications like New York Magazine and Daily News, this stunning oasis features one of the best outdoor dining areas in Gotham and offers up some of the most expertly prepared Mediterranean cuisine. Tucked away in the Lower East Side, this spot will absolutely delight you with its romantic atmosphere and stunningly plated dishes.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2013
Dinner for Two with Wine at "New York's Best Kept Secret"
- from $29