You missed it This great deal for Keyonna Beach is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$25 for a 1-Year Sam’s Club Savings Membership ...
NYC - Upper East Side$155$25
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
NYC - Upper East Side$89$29.99
15 Bottles of Rose Wines
NYC - Upper East Side$250$69.99
DNA WorldView Test
NYC - Upper East Side$249$97.99
Small Island, Breathtaking Beauty
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Four- ($1,199) or Six-Night ($1,869) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
• Or, a Four- ($1,499) or Six-Night ($2,299) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
• Or, a Four- ($1,729) or Six-Night ($2,599) Stay for Two in a Cottage
• All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the "Heart of the Caribbean." At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled: from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor, it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches. From its rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to its pastel-green waters, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where the sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach is a beachfront hideaway for adults only. Outfitted with traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with sheer canopies, and super-soft linens, accommodations exude Caribbean cool. All rooms and cottages are equipped with private verandas or balconies that are just steps from the beach—and not equipped with TVs or radios, so your stay will be one without unnecessary interruption. "For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach," says Travel + Leisure, "which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot."
Thanks to your all-inclusive package, there's no need to whip out your wallet when you're ready to grab a bite. The menu at the hotel's alfresco waterfront restaurant can best be described as international cuisine with an island influence. Guests can expect a catch of the day and staples like pasta, salads, and steak.
Should you wish to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zipline through the rain forest with an Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour; or, spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 22, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3-8 and November 27- December 3
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between now and December 22, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Must be at least 13 years old
• Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): July 3-8 and November 27- December 3
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms