You missed it This great deal for Dish Restaurant is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
$50 to Spend on Japanese Fare
85% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We've benefited greatly from East Asian exports: Our nights out have been enriched by karaoke; our means for relaxation reinvented by acupuncture; and our meals elevated by sushi. With today's deal from Dish Restaurant in Bay Ridge -- which is highly praised on Citysearch -- indulge your love of the raw delicacy. Pay $25 for $50 to spend on authentic fare and non-alcoholic drinks at this sleek, smartly decorated resto. The colorful mood lighting (paired with relaxing tunes) gives way to an equally vibrant fusion menu dotted with inventive dishes. Start with steamed shrimp dumplings, scallion-wrapped beef, or BBQ scallops with bacon. Then, dive into lobster teriyaki, grilled filet, sashimi, or an extensive offering of original sushi creations -- solidifying that we'd never want an embar-gyoza on Japanese fare.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Dine-in only
- Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%
- Excludes holidays
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per table per visit
• Dine-in only
• Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%
• Excludes holidays
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms