Next time you're downtown, fuel up for the Pike Street Hillclimb by stopping at El Puerco Lloron for tasty tacos on housemade corn tortillas:
• $12 for $25 to spend on food and drink
• Long-lived eatery dishes out savory tacos, taquitos, and more
• Don't miss the succulent carne asada or carnitas plates
• According to the Stranger, some folks "swear by the tamales"
• On nice days, have a beer on the patio and enjoy the people watching
• Open daily
Want more? Check out El Puerco Lloron on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2013
El Puerco Lloron
Excellent, Authentic Mexican Food Steps from Pike Place Market
- from $12