You missed it This great deal for LaserDerm MedSpa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Refresh: Microdermabrasion Session
Kustom Thrills Tattoo Studio
$40 to Spend Towards Tattoo Services & Accessories
3 Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatments
Laser Hair Removal Sessions at LaserDerm MedSpa
back by popular demand:
Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions in Franklin
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Your image is in good hands at this med-spa in downtown Franklin, which is staffed by certified professionals. Feel more confident with help from these noninvasive treatments:
• $79 ($794 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for an extra-small area
• $99 ($1,094 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a small area
• $299 ($1,594 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a medium area
• $499 ($2,594 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a large area
• $419 ($1,197 value) for three Cavi-Lipo treatments
• $129 ($598 value) for two photofacials
• $299 ($954 value) for six Lipo-Light treatments
• $499 ($1,908 value) for six Zerona treatments and six whole-body vibration treatments
The laser hair-removal sessions use an FDA-cleared laser to target the blood supply of the hair follicle to help get rid of unwanted hair, and impede new hair-follicle growth. Check the fine print for a breakdown of extra-small, small, medium, and large areas.
Cavi-Lipo transmits ultrasound energy deep into skin. Each session lasts only about 30 minutes and feels like a therapeutic massage.
A photofacial uses specific wavelengths of light to target skin issues like brown spots, facial redness, and broken capillaries for an even complexion.
Lipo-Light is a warming device that helps to complement your diet and exercise efforts.
Zerona is an FDA-cleared device designed to target fat cells and help you lose inches off your hips, waist, and thighs; whole-body vibration is used to contract muscles to further rejuvenate your body.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2014