You missed it This great deal for LaserDerm MedSpa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Rejuvenation Health and Wellness
Laser Hair Removal or a Photofacial
Kustom Thrills Tattoo
$60 to Spend on Tattoo Services and Merchandise
Stacy Deese at Totally Polished
The Wax Pot Studio
Dermaplane or Microdermabrasion Session
back by popular demand:
Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions in Franklin
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Your image is in good hands at this med-spa in downtown Franklin, which is staffed by certified professionals. Feel more confident with help from these noninvasive treatments:
• $79 ($794 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for an extra-small area
• $99 ($1,094 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a small area
• $299 ($1,594 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a medium area
• $499 ($2,594 value) for six laser hair-removal sessions for a large area
• $419 ($1,197 value) for three Cavi-Lipo treatments
• $129 ($598 value) for two photofacials
• $299 ($954 value) for six Lipo-Light treatments
• $499 ($1,908 value) for six Zerona treatments and six whole-body vibration treatments
The laser hair-removal sessions use an FDA-cleared laser to target the blood supply of the hair follicle to help get rid of unwanted hair, and impede new hair-follicle growth. Check the fine print for a breakdown of extra-small, small, medium, and large areas.
Cavi-Lipo transmits ultrasound energy deep into skin. Each session lasts only about 30 minutes and feels like a therapeutic massage.
A photofacial uses specific wavelengths of light to target skin issues like brown spots, facial redness, and broken capillaries for an even complexion.
Lipo-Light is a warming device that helps to complement your diet and exercise efforts.
Zerona is an FDA-cleared device designed to target fat cells and help you lose inches off your hips, waist, and thighs; whole-body vibration is used to contract muscles to further rejuvenate your body.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2014