The Nalini Method -- voted Top Workout by the New York Post -- was best described by Gotham as "a winning combination" of yoga, Pilates, aerobics, and resistance training marked by alternating intervals of intense workouts and gentle stretching. Benefit from this specialized style:
• $30 ($70 value) for two classes
• $79 ($160 value) for five classes
• This carefully engineered workout has also received nods from O Magazine and Vogue
• Spacious sunlit studio offers showers, lockers, and a cafe for post-class
• Limited class sizes, warm instructors, and reserved equipment ensure personal attention
Get Fit in a Whole New Way
Taught by a "pint-sized guru" (Vogue), these demanding hour-long sessions are designed to push your body to new limits, help you connect to yourself and your community, and make you feel anew. You'll move through core-blasting Pilates, strength-building resistance training, balance-enhancing barre work, and soothing yoga moves for a workout you've never experienced.
Want more? Check out Nalini Method on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 2, 2013
Get Trim & Toned with the Best Workout According to the New York Post