Voted "Cocktail Bar of the Year" by Desert Companion magazine for 2011, Vanguard Lounge serves handcrafted cocktails, unique beers, and boutique wines in a chic setting with the only outdoor patio in the district:
• $10 for $20 to spend on drinks
• Swank spot blends arts, dining, drinking, and culture in the new downtown
• Mixologists create classic cocktails, like the 1930s Pisco Sour Swizzle
• And, modern creations like the honey-lemon-white whisky magic of Broken Neck
• Intimate design, with talented local DJs spinning all night
• See why Vegas Seven named it "The Best Place You're Not Going (But Totally Should)" and raves that it's "definitely a place to take a break from the typical"
Want more? Check out Vanguard Lounge on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 19, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013
$20 to Spend on Drinks at Desert Companion's Cocktail Bar of the Year
popular right now
Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas Flamingo at Para...
The Thrills Never Stop in Lively Las Vegas$29
"Rose. Rabbit. Lie." at The Cosmopolitan
"Rose. Rabbit. Lie.": Admission for Two$134
LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
"Raiding the Rock Vault": Ticket$27
Siena Golf Club
Tee Off with a VIP Pass$189
"B-A Tribute to The Beatles"
Ticket to "B-A Tribute to The Beatles"$40