You missed it This great deal for Hotel Grums is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two- ($249), Three- ($335), or Four-Night ($419) Stay for Two; Daily Breakfast, Two Drinks and Three Tapas per Guest; €20 Credit per Guest for Massages; and Spa Access
80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Sure, Barcelona is one of Europe's most visited cities, but it's also ranked 14th on Monocle's list of the world's most livable cities. In other words, you may not want to come home after a taste of Catalonia's capital city.
And with an introduction like this—a few nights at the sleek Hotel Grums—we might as well write you off as an expat right now. Get a two- ($249), three- ($335), or four-night ($419) stay for two at this four-star gem near the centrally located Avinguda del Parallel, known for its bohemian playhouses, cafés, and music halls.
Your stay at your new home away from home includes two welcome drinks, daily breakfast for two, two €20 credits for massages and access to the spa and wellness center, and three tapas apiece at the on-site restaurant.
Choose from any of the hotel's six themed floors, which represent the artistic movements of Barcelona—from the Iconic Buildings floor showcasing the city's architecture to the Historical Characters floor commemorating its most innovative denizens, like Gaudí. Either way, you're not likely to be homesick, as every room is designed for your ultimate comfort.
After breakfast in the morning, head to the Turisme de Barcelona for a map of seven metro routes that will take you to must-see points in the city. Take in the century-old markets of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, or visit the more recently constructed Olympic Village—with more than 2,000 years of history, Barcelona offers endless adventures.
Recharge with your massage before enjoying a show in the theater district outside your front door. When the curtain falls, the night is only beginning—world-famous chef Ferran Adria's 41˚ is just steps from your new digs. Named for the 41st parallel on which Avinguda del Parallelo is located, 41° is an upscale tapas and cocktail bar serving creative twists on upscale dishes like yogurt-encrusted pistachios; a killer version of the country's national drink, sangria; and sweets like Parmesan ice cream sandwiches.
When you rest your head at the end of a blissful day in Spanish paradise, you'll find you've forgotten all about home—Barcelona is now where your heart is, and you won't even have to take out a loan to get there.
For additional information, visit Hotel Grums on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012
the fine print
- Limit three per person, additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people over two nights in an Urban Room
- No flights or transfers included
- Bookings required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for travel until August 31, 2012
- Blackout dates are April 4-8, 2012
- Children aged 0-2 years stay free of charge
- Children aged 3-12 years require a €30 supplement per night
- Urban Rooms can accommodate two adults and one child maximum
- Taxes are included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit three per person, additional as gifts
• One voucher is valid for two people over two nights in an Urban Room
• No flights or transfers included
• Bookings required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Valid for travel until August 31, 2012
• Blackout dates are April 4-8, 2012
• Children aged 0-2 years stay free of charge
• Children aged 3-12 years require a €30 supplement per night
• Urban Rooms can accommodate two adults and one child maximum
• Taxes are included
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms