Business lunches aren't all stiff conversation and table etiquette -- thanks to this deal from Gracie's, you can break bread with your colleagues in a swanky space inspired by Hollywood's Golden Era:
• $12 for $25 to spend on classic American fare for weekday brunch or lunch
• In the morning, try smoked salmon hash or German pancakes topped with lemon and sugar
• For lunch, we love the deli-style Reuben, crisp salads, and soul-warming soup of the day
• Upscale dining room features an ornate coffered ceiling
• Visit this Southwest Portland restaurant between 6:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Want more? Check out Gracie's on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013
back by popular demand:
Enjoy a Weekday Brunch or Lunch in Bustling Downtown
- from $12