83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Consider this deal from Oliver's Restaurant a true fusion revolution: Combining equal parts American comfort and Mexican zing, the quaint neighborhood eatery in Lake Oswego wows diners with its creative yet wholesome concoctions.
• $12 for $25 to spend on food and drink at dinner
• Start with sweet Gorgonzola-stuffed dates or spicy jalapeños sheathed in bacon
• Mains include chicken or vegetarian potpies and blue cheese burgers
• Savor the aged beef rib-eye or enchiladas
• No microwaves, heat lamps, or deep frier -- everything is cooked fresh to order
Want more? Check out Oliver's Restaurant on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 2, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
American Classic Comfort Fuses with Mexican Favorites
enjoy $13 savings
- from $12