"You don't need a scholarship to train like a national champion," according to D1Fit CrossFit owner Keegan Mueller. Feel as fit as the players you've been watching on the field this season with this deal:
• $59 ($150 value) for one month of membership at this facility near 635 and 75
• CrossFit is an intense, tailored workout perfect for any skill level
• Get started with the one-hour Beginners Foundation class on Saturday at 9 a.m.
• Enjoy the one-hour Fitness Performance classes, offered Monday through Saturday
• Combine fitness with nutritional advice from an expert
From Campus to CrossFit
Keegan Mueller spent five years as a NCAA Division 1 wrestler before training and coaching four NCAA championship qualifiers, two freestyle national champions, and more. He's passionate about helping you develop your potential and meet your fitness goals.
Want more? Check out D1Fit CrossFit on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013
Train Like a Champion with a Former College Athlete
popular right now
My Private Driver
Outbound or Inbound Car Service for Dallas-Fort Worth International...$39
Roberts Cosmetic Surgery Center
Treat Skin to a Thermage CPT Session$999
The Art of Wine
Add Some Brightness to Your Stemware: Wineglass-Painting Class with...$25
Beat Texas Weather with Indoor Paintball$15
New Life Chiropractic and Wellness
An Hour of Massage and Acupuncture with Spinal Decompression in Flo...$27