He swears he doesn't hair -- I mean care -- about a little fuzz. If unsightly hair is becoming a distraction, visit Naila Malik, MD, at her Southlake office for laser hair-removal treatments, or a rejuvenating facial treatment in Southlake or Dallas:
• $99 ($450 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area
• $189 ($570 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area
• $329 ($840 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for a large area
• $429 ($1,170 value) for six laser hair-removal treatments for an extra large area
• $110 ($229 value) for one chemical peel
• $50 ($100 value) for one microdermabrasion
A small area includes the upper lip, chin, cheeks, ears, abdominal trail, fingers, and toes.
A medium area includes the underarms, bikini, back of neck, and calves.
A large area includes the full face, extended bikini, and full Brazilian.
An extra large area includes the forearms, chest, and stomach.
A chemical peel smooths the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
Microdermabrasion resurfaces the skin to improve tone, texture, and overall appearance.
Naila Malik, MD on Facebook
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2014
Naila Malik, MD
Laser Hair-Removal Treatments, Chemical Peel, or Microdermabrasion in Southlake or Dallas
enjoy $351 savings
- from $99