Like all muscles, your creative one can also get pretty flabby if you don't give it the exercise it needs. Bring the fam, and tone and tighten the right sides of your brains at Good Earth Pottery and Garden in Chapel Hill:
• $10 ($20 value) for a one-hour pottery wheel and hand-building pottery class
• Create your own unglazed pots to take home via pottery wheel, slab roller, or hand sculpting
• Great for students ages 5 and older and all materials are included
• Owner David Gould has more than 30 years of experience
• Classes have no more than seven people, and hours run Monday through Friday
The Setting as Muse
Nestled amid 200 acres of meadows, creeks, and fields, this art studio -- just five minutes away from Carborro -- has been in business since 1993. From the crafting rooms, you'll be treated to panoramic views of nature. Find inspiration from watching native wildlife swim in the waterways or frolic on the paths; or, draw from the beauty of the perennial gardens which bloom year-round.
Want more? Check out Good Earth Pottery and Garden on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2013
Good Earth Pottery and Garden
Tap Into Your Family's Creative Side with a One-Hour Pottery Class
- from $10