Your espresso machine gives you frothy lattes in the morning -- but it can't create the foamy brews you love enjoying in the evenings. For that, head to Bull City Homebrew on Highway 54 in Durham:
• $12 (regularly $25) for a Brew School 101 class and souvenir pint glass for one person
• $20 (regularly $50) for a Brew School 101 class and souvenir pint glass for two people
Learn the entire process of crafting your own beer, from following the recipe and combining ingredients to bottling. You'll also view a small pre-made batch of beer, so you can see first-hand how the ingredients should smell and look.
• Classes last one hour; sessions held December 1, 8, and 15 and more to come in 2013
• After class, get a 10% discount on purchase of ingredients and equipment
• Stocks selection of grains, hops, yeasts, and more
Want more? Check out Bull City Homebrew on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2013
Bull City Homebrew
Brew Your Own Beer in One Afternoon
- from $12