You missed it This great deal for Coyaba Beach Resort & Club is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Home-Delivered Meals with Farm-Fresh Ingredients
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$20 or $30 at Charming Charlie
Personalized Hardcover 1-Click Photo Book
Coyaba Beach Resort & Club
A Three- or Five-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two and Spa Credit
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A certain TV show may have you daydreaming about becoming lord or lady of the manor, but the weather in England can be quite dreary. Escape to the Coyaba Beach Resort & Club for that Old World feel in Jamaica, a former British colony.
Situated on a strip of private beach just five miles from Montego Bay, the family-owned-and-operated property is reminiscent of an 18th-century great house. Stay for three ($653) or five ($1,088) all-inclusive nights with a plus one in an Ocean Deluxe Room and enjoy three daily meals, all alcoholic beverages by the glass—including premium brands—and a $40 (three-night stay) or $65 (five-night stay) spa credit.
Wicker chairs, hand-carved mahogany furniture, and understated chintz fabrics round out the plantation-style décor, and large French doors lead to a private balcony.
Noble daily endeavors include lounging under an umbrella on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, or windsurfing in the crystal-clear water (non-motorized water sports are available to all guests). Tennis courts, a freshwater swimming pool, and fitness room are also on-site, while four golf courses are just minutes away.
Take a break from the sun at Dock's Bar and Grill, offering a view of the water and a casual lunch menu (think salads, wraps, and paninis), before shopping on Gloucester Avenue or touring one of the old plantations—Rose Hall Great House and Greenwood Great House are popular choices.
Then indulge in some patrician pampering at the resort's Spa Heaven with a mani/pedi or deep-tissue massage; ask to have your massage at the end of the private dock if it's the cool breeze you crave. Just don't miss the British tradition of afternoon tea or the Caribbean tradition of sunset cocktails, both complimentary and served every day.
Entertainment may have always followed dinner back in the day, but The Vineyard successfully combines the two for a memorable meal in a formal (slacks required) but open-air atmosphere. While The Polo Grounds, a richly appointed lounge with a country-club-cum-speakeasy vibe, is a place to see and be seen.
After all, you don't have to be to the manor born to spend a few knights at a grand resort in the West Indies.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and serves are 20% due at reservation
- All upgrades are subject to availability and will be paid at reservation
- Upgrade to an Ocean Jr Suite, with a larger room, mini-fridge and sofa for $25 per night
- Children 12 and under in same room is $65 per night
- Children 18 and under in the same room is $95 per night
- 3rd adult in the same room is $135 per night
- Round-trip local airport transfers can be accommodated at $50 for 1-4 persons
- Blackout dates are April 18-21, 25-28, May 18-21, July 13-15, and 19-22
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes and serves are 20% due at reservation
• All upgrades are subject to availability and will be paid at reservation
• Upgrade to an Ocean Jr Suite, with a larger room, mini-fridge and sofa for $25 per night
• Children 12 and under in same room is $65 per night
• Children 18 and under in the same room is $95 per night
• 3rd adult in the same room is $135 per night
• Round-trip local airport transfers can be accommodated at $50 for 1-4 persons
• Blackout dates are April 18-21, 25-28, May 18-21, July 13-15, and 19-22
• Based upon double occupancy
• Children allowed
• Airfare not included
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms