98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You burned more than a few bridges in your book club, and scrapbooking has started to lose its appeal. If you're hobby-hunting, look no further than Luke Adams Glass in Norwood:
• $75 ($180 value) for a one-hour glassblowing class for two
• $45 ($90 value) for a one-hour glassblowing class for one
• $150 ($390 value) for a three-hour glassblowing class for two
• $95 ($195 value) for a three-hour glassblowing class for one
• $50 ($160 value) for a one-hour jewelry class for two
• $30 ($80 value) for a one-hour jewelry class for one
"You walk right into this live artist studio with several glass makers standing in front of the roaring ovens where they mold and make these beautiful objects of art made from glass." - Patch.com
In the one-hour glassblowing class, you'll create a paperweight or ornament.
In the three-hour glassblowing class, you'll craft a vase, plate, bowl, or paperweight.
In the glass-fusing jewelry class, you'll make your own glass pendant, earring set, or ring.
Luke Adams Glass's Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Luke Adams Glass
Create Beautiful Pieces During a Glassblowing or Jewelry Class for One or Two People
enjoy $105 savings
- from $75