There's no tastier place to warm up than Spice Indian Thai Bistro, where Craig LaBan says "a well-curried meal will take the edge off a chilly Pennsylvania winter:"
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Bi-menu, BYOB restaurant opened by a Bangkok native and her friend from near Delhi
• Craig LaBan calls it a stylish suburban newcomer
• The Indian kitchen shines, with its emphasis on less common South Indian dishes
• An Urbanspooner raves, "the spices are subtle and the... combinations are fresh and original"
• Locations in West Chester and Newtown Square
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2013
Spice Indian Thai Bistro
LaBan-Rated Indian and Thai Cuisine
popular right now
Treat Nails to a Mani/Pedi or Tint Your Eyebrows$28
Maui No Ka Oi—"Maui Is the Best"$1649
$50 Toward Dinner at a Sophisticated Country Inn$25
Soccer Shots - Chester County
Nationally Organized, Locally Led Eight-Week Intro-to-Soccer Progra...$49
Couture - Anshul Gambhir M.D.
Specialized Facial with Microdermabrasion$55