94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
There's no tastier place to warm up than Spice Indian Thai Bistro, where Craig LaBan says "a well-curried meal will take the edge off a chilly Pennsylvania winter:"
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Bi-menu, BYOB restaurant opened by a Bangkok native and her friend from near Delhi
• Craig LaBan calls it a stylish suburban newcomer
• The Indian kitchen shines, with its emphasis on less common South Indian dishes
• An Urbanspooner raves, "the spices are subtle and the... combinations are fresh and original"
• Locations in West Chester and Newtown Square
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2013
Spice Indian Thai Bistro
LaBan-Rated Indian and Thai Cuisine
enjoy $15 savings
- from $15