You missed it This great deal for Siena is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Il Pescatore Ristorante
$50 or $100 Toward Lunch or Dinner
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
A Two-Night Stay for Two + Bottle of Wine and Two-for-One Discount for a Prime-Rib Dinner
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
John C. Frémont was the first American to see the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but he was about 200 years too early to experience the kind of luxury that you'll encounter when you make camp at the Siena—a completely renovated hotel, spa, and casino in Reno, Nevada, and the city's only four-star riverfront property.
Pack your wagon for a two-night stay for two in the best available of Siena's four-star rooms ($99). With sleek flat-screen TVs, expansive bathrooms, and amply dressed queen-size beds, you won't be roughing it on this expedition. You can, however, open your window and enjoy the same breathtaking mountain and river views that ol' Frémont did so many years ago.
Bed down a little longer than usual with a delicious room-service breakfast. Then, navigate your way to the spa, where you can purchase soothing facials, massages, body wraps, and sauna treatments. Later, continue to unwind inside your room with an included bottle of wine.
And what's an adventure without a little risk? Indulge in slots, roulette, baccarat, and poker at the casino––with the majestic Truckee flowing outside, you can literally bet it all on the river.
Outside the hotel's borders, journey down the riverwalk to the Pioneer Theater, the Bill Harrah National Auto Museum, and downtown Reno––all just about five minutes away. You might want to don your coon-skin cap or other cold-weather gear before you chart the nearby ski slopes or outfit yourself with skates and brave the ice on Siena's outdoor rink.
Back at the ranch, satisfy that roaming hunger with a visit to da Vinci, where you'll enjoy a two-for-one prime rib special on Fridays. More adventurous appetites can explore international dining options with frontier flare, like the wide-eyed wonder of exhibition wok cooking at Sushi Saga. Or, let a view of the water be your dinner companion at the Siena's own River View Café, where you can nosh on traditional fare like grilled-to-order burgers and fresh-cut fries.
Rope in this Escape today––because like our friend Frémont, this vacation is about to be history.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012
the fine print
- Must book your stay with the property no later than May 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Limited one voucher per reservation
- Blackouts may exist, including but not limited to Memorial Weekend
- Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Must book your stay with the property no later than May 31, 2012
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit one per purchaser, up to ten additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Limited one voucher per reservation
• Blackouts may exist, including but not limited to Memorial Weekend
• Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 24, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms