You missed it This great deal for Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Personalized Hardcover 1-Click Photo Book
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, March through April ($299) or May through June ($319)
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Don Juan, Lothario, and Casanova have nothing on you. Cue romance at the AAA Four Diamond Estancia La Jolla Hotel, an intimate, Spanish-style retreat near the white sand beaches north of San Diego.
This week's Escape whisks you away on a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, March through April ($299) or May through June ($319), with a guaranteed upgrade to a Veranda Room.
Plush pillow-top beds are draped in soft, 350-thread-count imported Italian sheets. In the morning, feast your eyes on emerald palm trees and azure skies, then treat your taste buds to rich coffee brewed in-room before stepping outside to inhale the crisp air. Or, just kick back and relax with wireless Internet and cable TV at your fingertips.
Let Estancia cater to your every desire: While the valet handles your vehicle, unwind by the pool and Jacuzzi, or pamper yourselves at The Spa at Estancia. Get a great workout in the fully equipped fitness center, then reward yourself with a sumptuous meal at one of three on-site restaurants, from the casual Mustangs & Burros Restaurant, a Mexican eatery with a patio and fireplace, to the elegant yet relaxed Bodega Wine Bar, serving sophisticated small plates and more than 20 wines by the glass.
Sun worshipers can savor a day on the sand at La Jolla Cove, surrounded by picturesque bluffs and stunning views of the Pacific, and shopping addicts will find paradise in La Jolla's 30-block expanse of boutiques on and around Prospect Street.
After two days amid the lush grounds and hacienda-style architecture of this eight-year-old property, you'll know exactly why Condé Nast Traveler named it among the world's hottest new hotels of 2005—not least because of the fiery passion its bound to inspire in its guests.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include a guaranteed upgrade to a Veranda room and complimentary valet parking for two days
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: March 23, 24; April 16, 17, 21; May 6, 7, 8; June 15-16
- Taxes and $17 resort fee per day not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Vouchers include a guaranteed upgrade to a Veranda room and complimentary valet parking for two days
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Blackout dates: March 23, 24; April 16, 17, 21; May 6, 7, 8; June 15-16
• Taxes and $17 resort fee per day not included; payable directly to the property
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms