The Blackhawk Museum was "established to ensure that significant automotive treasures blending art, technology, culture, and history would be exhibited for public enjoyment and educational enrichment." And we wholeheartedly support that endeavor:
• $10 ($20 value) for two adult passes
• $15 ($34 value) for two adult and two children's passes
• Captivating 70,000-square-foot museum in Danville was built in 1988
• Open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Featuring exhibits like "International Automotive Treasures," "European Train Enthusiasts," and "Jukebox Saturday Night"
Want more? Check out Blackhawk Museum on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2013
Where Automotive History is Made Fascinating
popular right now
Pinkies Nail Salons
Get Glam: Pinkies Manicure and Pedicure Plus $20 to Spend Online at...$25
Three or Six Laser Hair-Removal Treatments$139
Land a Golden Glow with an Airbrush Tan or with One Month of Unlimi...$20
Unlimited Yoga and Meditation Classes, or Two Meditation Classes$35
Glo Tanning Studio
Spray Tan Session or a Month of Bed Tanning$12