84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You certainly won't find gas and propane at Slow Hand BBQ -- because the brisket and ribs here are always smoked slowly in brick pits.
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink
• Open seven days a week; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Various slow-smoked meats are available, including chicken and pulled pork
• As well as delicious craft beers and tasty sides
• Perfect for a holiday feast or as a gift
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013
Slow Hand BBQ
Finger-Lickin' Good BBQ in Pleasant Hill
enjoy $15 savings
- from $15