You missed it This great deal for Imperial Point Animal Hospital: is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Abigail's Mystic Oasis
30 Minute Tarot Card Reading
Boca Raton / Lake Worth$60$10
3 Video-to-DVD Transfers or $50 Toward Transfers
Boca Raton / Lake Worth$60$19.99
Lifetime Private Phone Subscription
Boca Raton / Lake Worth$300$29
The Omelette Co.
Personal Chef & Belgian Waffles for Up to 10
Boca Raton / Lake Worth$195$74.99
Imperial Point Animal Hospital:
Microchip, Wellness Exams, Grooming Packages, Boarding Packages, and More for Your Pet
- Save 56%
- 10 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Your pet is everyone's favorite family member -- from snuggling up on the couch with dad to entertaining the kids for hours, your furry friend knows how to keep all of you wrapped around its little paw. Ensure long-term health and happiness, with this deal:
• $59 ($135 value) for an international microchip, first-year activation, and office visit
• $89 ($215 value) for cat wellness exam, including vaccines and diagnostic tests
• $99 ($285 value) for dog wellness exam, including vaccines and diagnostic tests
• $55 (110 value) for a grooming package for large dog (50+ lbs.)
• $50 ($100 value) for a grooming package for a medium dog (20-50 lbs.)
• $40 ($80 value) for a grooming package for a small dog (up to 20 lbs.)
• $45 ($90 value) for a 2-night boarding & extra care package for dogs (up to 30 lbs.)
• $50 ($100 value) for a 2-night boarding & extra care package for dogs (30-60 lbs.)
• $55 ($110 value) for a 2-night boarding & extra care package for dogs (60-90 lbs.)
• $60 ($120 value) for 2 nights boarding & extracare package for dogs (91+ lbs.)
What's Included in the Wellness Exam?
When you bring your dog in for an exam, the vet will offer a standard office visit; anal gland expression; three-year Rabies vaccine; deworming; blood parasite screening; intestinal parasite screening; a three-year Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus vaccine; a one-year Bordetella vaccine; and a nail trim. For cats, you can expect a standard office visit; nail trim; dose of Revolution for heartworm, flea, and tick prevention; one-year Rabies vaccine; deworming; intestinal parasite screening; and three-year feline Distemper, Panleukopenia, and Calicivirus vaccine.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2014