95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
European painters enjoy a chic lifestyle of art, wine, mingling, and high-quality olive oils -- and now you can, too, thanks to this painting session at Talin's Tropical Studio on Rogers Circle:
• $45 ($90 value) for a Dip 'n' Sip night for two people
• The evening includes a BYOB painting class and a gourmet olive oil tasting with breads
• Follow step-by-step instructions for creating a work of art to take home with you
• Sip wine, enjoy the tasting, and have fun with a friend
• Perfect for date night, girl's night out, or a birthday party
About the Owner
Artist Talin Lyman is known for her large-scale interior and exterior murals, which grace hotels and walls in locales like Tuscany and Rome. She also creates paintings, rugs, and textiles, many of which feature bright, bold tropical florals. With all the press she's received, we think you'll be excited to be in her studio.
Want more? Check out Talin's Tropical Studio on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013
Talin Tropical Studio
Dip a Brush in Paint -- and Dip Bread in Olive Oil
enjoy $45 savings
- from $45