Your home is your personal gallery, so you'll want to decorate its walls with custom fine art images from Kristi Sutton Elias Photography. Kristi's work has been featured in exhibitions for 16 years, and her heirloom portraits of your family will continue her tradition of quality:
• $99 ($700 value) for a one-hour photo session for up to six people
• In-studio or on-location
• Includes one creatively edited 8x10 print and two 5x7 prints of the same image
• Or, get one creatively edited 11x14 print and the same image on a DVD
• Recipient of numerous awards including 1st Place in the WPPI International Print Competition 2012
• Work has appeared in national publications
Unforgettable Portrait Experience
Your experience will begin with a pre-shoot phone consultation to discuss concepts and outfits; Kristi will even help you book hair and makeup sessions at the salon next to her studio if you wish. About a week after your photography session you'll convene at her studio on 2nd Street for an ordering/ viewing session. This fun occasion features refreshments, hors d'oeuvres, and a choice of more than 100 images. Finally, your creatively edited portraits will arrive two to three weeks later.
Want more? Check out Kristi Sutton Elias Photography on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 23, 2014
Kristi Sutton Elias Photography
86% Off a Custom Photo Session and Portraits from an Award-Winning Photographer
- from $99