The staff at Tempe Yarn & Fiber can help on your journey to creating beautiful clothes and accessories, whether you're just beginning it or have already come a long way:
• $17 ($35 value) for a three-hour Learn to Knit workshop
• Classes are held Monday, Friday, and Saturday
• Yarn, needles, and more are available to purchase at the shop
• Learn to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off
• Practice a garter stitch and stockinette stitch pattern
Knot Your Average Shop
Owner Terry Neal has been knitting since she was a little one, and decided to share her passion with the community seven years ago. In a relatively short amount of time, she's managed to create a press-worthy operation that gathers positive reviews from Knitting Daily, AZ Central, AZ Family, and more. Whether it's by offering top-notch yarns and materials to knitters and other fiber artists, teaching the basics, or helping students spin, weave, and crochet, this shop's stocked with the perfect tools and instructors. Tempe Yarn also supports the community through service projects, meaning this spot has woven plenty of positive creativity into our community.
Want more? Check out Tempe Yarn & Fiber on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2013
Tempe Yarn & Fiber
Learn to Knit with a Beginner's Class
- from $17