You missed it This great deal for The Charlie is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$75$27.99
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$90$39.99
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$89$29.99
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Beverly Hills / West Hollywood$49$8.99
A One- ($200), Two- ($400), or Three-Night ($600) Stay for Two in a Superior One-Bedroom Suite; Fresh Fruit; and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In a city known for colorful celebrities and outspoken gossips, it's no wonder that you're longing for the golden silence of black-and-white classics. Harken back to legendary glamour with this Escape to The Charlie in West Hollywood.
Enjoy a one-night stay in a superior one-bedroom suite with fresh fruit upon arrival, late 1 p.m. checkout, and a complimentary room upgrade upon availability ($200). Or, opt to extend your stay to two ($400) or three nights ($600).
Built in 1924, The Charlie was once a haven to Hollywood royalty (think a certain husky-voiced, blonde bombshell) and the one-time home to the Tramp himself. The historic landmark has since undergone a multimillion-dollar renovation to preserve the period architecture and historic splendor of this English estate.
In addition to fully equipped kitchens and spacious separate living areas, each individually decorated room is named after an Old Hollywood legend. Your accommodations are flooded with light and feature little extras like Joseph Abboud toiletries, secured Wi-Fi, an HD flat-screen TV, an in-unit washer and dryer, and airy furnishings to complement views of the flower- and tree-lined grounds.
"Hollywood is undergoing an extreme makeover," says Fodor's review of Hollywood. "New sleek clubs and restaurants seem to pop up every month drawing in celebrities, scenesters, and starry-eyed newcomers to create a colorful nighttime landscape."
Skip the typical tourist traps in favor of a visit to the Hollywood Heritage Museum. Travel back in time for a glimpse of classic filmmaking through a trove of movie memorabilia like original props and historic photographs. Follow your walk down memory lane with an actual stroll: Griffith Park is the largest municipal park in the nation and home to a zoo, miles of trails, and some of the best views L.A. has to offer.
As the sun sets over those famous hills, you can head over to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery to visit VIPs as they RIP. As the final resting place for more of Tinseltown's founders and stars than anywhere else in the world, this National Register Historic Site hosts outdoor film screenings starring its interred residents projected onto the Cathedral Mausoleum crypt.
Don't miss this opportunity to experience authentic Hollywood at it used to be. You'll be seeing (and thanking your lucky) stars on this week's Escape.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2013
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates 9/7/12, 11/22/12
- 14% tax is not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets under 50 pounds welcome with no additional charge
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Offers may be combined to extend stay
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Blackout dates 9/7/12, 11/22/12
• 14% tax is not included; payable directly to the property
• Pets under 50 pounds welcome with no additional charge
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms