Tucked between national forests 40 miles north of Los Angeles, the small town of Agua Dulce (Spanish for "sweet water") is aptly named -- after all, there's no drink more delicious than the region's small-production wines. Climb the 2,800-foot elevation for a taste at Reyes Winery, a 16-acre vineyard known for its award-winning wines:
• $45 ($90 value) for a wine-tasting experience for two, plus a bottle of wine
• Cheese pairings draw out the nuances of the seven different wines in each flight
• Enjoy a guided tour of the winery and gallery, complete with exclusive barrel tastings
• The Reyes family personally planted the vines in 2004
• Open for tastings Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m.; tours held at 3 p.m.
Want more? Check out Reyes Winery on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013
Wine Tasting for Two in Los Angeles County
- from $45