You missed it This great deal for Gulf Liquors is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
$20 to Spend on Wine and Merchandise
You never have to blame it on the alcohol when you drink a fine wine -- unless it's considered a crime to wear a beret. Toast to a dignified drink with today's deal: Pay $10 for $20 to spend on wine and merchandise at Gulf Liquors on Alton Road. Established in 1970, this shop boasts 1,600 boutique wines, many of which can't be found elsewhere in the city. Score a unusual red blend from Chile, like the Maison Du Lac Premium Almendro 1996, or try the limited release Beringer Sbragia Chardonnay, which earned 93 points from Wine Enthusiast and features roasted pineapple, candied ginger, and crème brûlée flavors. This fine wine store garnered five stars from Citysearchers, all of whom can sip away without ever having to say "I'm sorry" -- unless they eat all the cheese at the party.
Want more? Check out Gulf Liquors on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per person per visit
- Valid in-store only
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per person per visit
• Valid in-store only
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 24, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms