You missed it This great deal for Emerald Dolphin Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Emerald Dolphin Inn
One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($75) or Fridays and Saturdays ($90) in a King or Double-Queen Room; Breakfast; Mini-Golf Passes; and Tickets to the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Idling at the corner of Indoors and Overworked? Bust out of the cubicle and onto the coastal bluffs and sprawling beaches of Fort Bragg, California, about three hours north of San Francisco on the redwood-lined Mendocino coast.
The AAA Three Diamond Emerald Dolphin Inn, just steps from ocean cliffs and walking trails, is offering a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($75) or Fridays and Saturdays ($90), in a quiet and cozy king or double-queen suite. Each is equipped with Wi-Fi, TV with cable, and a private bathroom with granite accents.
Continental breakfast for two comes compliments of the pet-friendly inn, as do unlimited mini-golf passes and two tickets to the 47-acre Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. The MCBG is known for its rhododendrons, which are native to Southeast Asia but thrive in the cool, foggy climate that's landed atmospheric Mendocino a role in dozens of movies and TV shows. March and April are the best months to catch these vibrant flowers at their most fragrant.
Fresh off the Fort Bragg Whale Festival, this charming coastal community of about 9,000 still offers myriad chances to spy the migrating beasts from atop the paved paths of Todd's Point or Pomo Bluff. Or, catch a ride on the Skunk Train, a restored railcar that winds through towering redwoods and tunnels, over bridges, and alongside meadows, following the same and mostly unchanged route since 1885.
And if you're still looking for more, fret not; the Emerald Dolphin Inn earned big-time props on CBS's Eye on the Bay and E! Network's Great Escapes, thanks to its in-the-thick-of-everything location in Fort Bragg—it's close to good food and wine, antiques shops, scenic views, horseback riding, bird watching, and quiet reflection.
And isn't location everything? Break out of the workaday gridlock and take the road best traveled with this week's Escape to iconic Northern California.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include complimentary breakfast and unlimited mini-golf passes for two
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are all holidays and Saturdays May-October 2012
- Not valid on group reservations
- Children 11 years and under are free; persons over 12 years and older is an additional $10/night
- Pets are allowed for an extra $10/day in designated rooms only
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Vouchers include complimentary breakfast and unlimited mini-golf passes for two
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Blackout dates are all holidays and Saturdays May-October 2012
• Not valid on group reservations
• Children 11 years and under are free; persons over 12 years and older is an additional $10/night
• Pets are allowed for an extra $10/day in designated rooms only
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms