The authentic, high-quality tastes of Mexico flourish amid the elegant yet hip atmosphere at Tamarindo Antojeria. See why Huffington Post calls this eatery, which is nestled in a 19th-century building in historic Oakland, a "game changer."
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink at brunch
• Tacos, ceviche, salads, and much more
• Savor the Tamal Oaxaqueño, pork tamales steamed in banana leaves
• Pair it with Mexican coffee or bottomless mimosas
• Community-oriented co-owner Alfonso Dominguez runs Popuphood to support local businesses
Want more? Check out Tamarindo Antojeria on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 3, 2013
Classic Mexican Brunch in Historic Oakland
- from $15